We invite you to join our team!
We are currently seeking a PHARMACY MANAGER to lead our team at Market Mall Pharmacy in Calgary, Alberta!
If you are passionate about positively influencing individual and community health outcomes, providing top-quality customer care, and collaborating with a team of like-minded people, you may be the person we are looking forward to welcoming to FGC Health!
The Pharmacy Manager will care for our Patients and Consumers at Market Mall Pharmacy, leading the store’s operations and a talented team of dedicated employees. Supported by the Vice-President of Business Development, the Pharmacy Manager will:
- Partner with medical professionals and the pharmacy team to care for and counsel Patients: provide prescription medications, suggest complementary Over-The-Counter (OTC) medications, conduct research for Patients, perform medication reviews, and provide blister packs and refill reminders
- Deliver Patient-focused clinical services such as influenza vaccinations, compliance aids, clinic days, and smoking cessation counseling
- Lead and care for people and culture in the Store, to create and preserve a safe, secure, and welcoming environment for our Consumers and Employees
- Lead on business planning, operations, and reporting
- Grow the business through the promotion of clinical services and programs; promote and manage auto-fill and med-sync programs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Licensed and in good standing with the Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a retail pharmacy setting
- Licensed to administer injections
- Exceptional leadership abilities:
- Strategic mindset to identify and capitalize on opportunities within the Store and the market
- Inspiring and capable communicator, able to effectively convey and champion operational requirements and improvements as well as the Company and Store vision to employees
- Strong collaboration skills to engage and enable the Store team as well as to build constructive working relationships with FGC management and staff throughout the Company
- Superior judgment and problem-solving skills, with a solution-based approach to maximizing operational efficiency to deliver consistently upon key performance indicators
- Commitment to maintaining regular developmental discussions and conducting difficult conversations in a constructive manner with team members
- Demonstrated investment in employee success through consistent coaching and mentoring to help in reaching their full potential and meeting/exceeding expectations.
- Customer care focus:
- Driven to deliver exceptional care and foster long-term relationships with Patients/Consumers built on trust, empathy, respect and warmth
- Focused on creating a coaching and development culture to deliver a consistent customer experience
- Dedicated to building lasting partnerships with prescribers by listening to and responding to their needs.
To apply, please submit a covering letter and resume to email@example.com
FGC Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate and thank all applicants in advance for their time and interest in FGC Health. Should we select you to undergo a selection process for this opportunity, we will contact you directly, either by email or phone. To learn more about FGC Health, please visit www.fgchealth.com